1996 Coleman Fleetwood Sun Valley Pop-Up Camper
You are bidding on a 1996 Fleetwood Sun-Valley Pop-Up in excellent condition with lots of extras. Dont let the year fool you, I have included plenty of pictures to show how well this camper was maintained. The layout is great and the add-a-room doubles your living space, while the privacy panels protect you from the elements. The roof and canvas are in excellent condition with no leaks. Many of the systems were professionally checked and cleaned last year for optimal performance.
Fleetwood has an excellent reputation for high quality workmanship, durability and attention to detail. This camper should last for many years to come if properly maintained. I am selling it only because I will be camping seasonally, so I have upgraded to a larger unit.
This camper can be towed by most v-6 mini vans, some cars, and SUVs. I used a Ford Windstar mini van. Basic four wire electrical plug to connect to tow vehicle.
Vehicle Description and Specifications
· 2 King Beds 79 x 70 Each
· U Shaped Gaucho Seating with storage underneath
· Convertible Dinette Table 26.75 x 39
· Dinette Seating with storage underneath
· High pressure outside stove
· Low pressure inside stove
· 3-way Refrigerator runs on battery, electric, or propane power
· Additional dorm sized electric fridge (1 year old)
· Forced hot air heater with electronic ignition
· 106 x 66 add-a-room with roll down privacy panels
· 600 watt continuous power inverter purchased last year and used once
· 5 gallon grey water tank
· Century Tool Visa Potty # 268. (Porta potti with 6.3 gallon capacity.)
· 2 mounted propane tanks with manual transfer lever
· Olympian Adjustable Sway Bar Control
· Draw bar and ball included
· V Shaped Hitch Aligner for easy tow vehicle hook up
· Full-view, full ventilation, one piece screen door
· Stepper door with crank and jack handle storage area
· Waist level stainless steel posi-lock lift system
· 20 amp Converter
· Two double ceiling lights
· Two single lights over king beds
· Porch light
· 2 exterior electrical outlets
· Built-in recessed ceiling clothes rack
· ABS one-piece roof
· 4 Swing-down stabilizer jacks
· 54 road height
· 73 x 17 length closed (12 foot box + 5 foot tongue)
· 259 length opened
· Base Vehicle Weight 1,839 pounds
· Base Axel Weight 1692 pounds
· Base Hitch Weight 147 pounds
· Cargo Capacity 661 pounds
· 20 gallon water storage under vehicle
· 8 person sleeping capacity (Brochure says 9, thats pushing it.)
· 158 square foot living area without Add-A-Room
· 79 interior height
· Swing-Level Galley
· 55 cubic feet of cabinet storage
· Outside storage access
· Spare tire and plastic cover
Add-A-Room with privacy panels which roll
down on front and sides.
2 king size beds make camping comfortable.
I will include 2 king size fitted dark blue sheets.
Spare tire is discretely covered at rear of camper.
Length opened is 259
Closed it is a 12 foot box
Interior is extremely clean and large.
Large gaucho seating area
Table set up
Table folded down into double bed.
Storage cabinets next to entry door.
U Shaped Gaucho
Seating area storage
Seating area converted to double bed
Interior stove opened
Sink has hand pump if you carry your own
water, otherwise it will run off the pressure
from a garden hose if facilities are provided
at the campground.
Storage area under sink and stove
Converter with cover removed
Heater with cover removed
Close up of heater mechanism
Norcold 3-way fridge
Operates on battery, electric or propane.
Interior of Norcold fridge
Extra dorm size fridge electric only
Interior of dorm fridge
Both refrigerators vertically stacked.
Porta-Potty storage area
Porta-Potty close up with level indicators
6.3 gallon holding capacity
Front Panel of Add-A-Room is permanently
attached to the awning.
I had to expand the awning bag to accommodate
the front panel of the add-a room.
I added canvas and installed a new zipper.
The rear bed of the camper
The rear bumper on the right side has a small
dent, which moved the connector for one of
the support bars of the rear bed slightly.
I installed a metal bracket on the right side
under the rear bed for additional support
Close up of the bracket
30 amp plug with adapter to
accommodate household current.
5 gallon grey water tank
600 watt continuous power inverter
and 12 volt deep cycle battery.
New power inverter only used once.
Battery with dc cable attached
(I cant get the battery to take a full charge but
you can get a new one at Walmart for around $40.)
Outside of refrigerator compartment
Internal mechanism of 3-way fridge
Professionally cleaned in 2003.
View with Stepper Door opened
Outside high pressure propane stove attached.
Close-up of outside stove
Electrical attachments for tow vehicle.
The 4 wire plug is what I use, the 7 wire
connector was on the camper when I bought
it, I do not know if it works.
Olympian adjustable sway bar control
Sway bar keeps the camper from swerving
behind you and is easily removed
I will also include the draw bar and ball
since it is needed to attach the sway bar.
Propane cylinder storage.
Propane system professionally checked for
leaks in 2003.
Two 20 pound propane tanks included.
The right tank is full and the left one is ½ to Ύ full.
Manual lever to switch propane supply between
tanks, professionally installed last year.
Hitch aligner allows a single user to accurately
and quickly hitch up camper. Removes once
camper is attached.
Tilt-down wheel and leveling crank
at tongue of vehicle.
One of four swing down leveling jacks.
Crank and jack arm are stored under the door.
Close up of crank and jack arm
Tires are in great shape, wheel bearings were professionally
re-packed and bearing buddies added last year.
I reserve the right to end this auction at any time. I have listed it for sale locally.
Customer must pick up camper in North Grafton, MA. Shipping is not available. Limited delivery is possible to serious bidders.
High bidder must contact me within 24 hours of auction close to arrange terms of payment and pick up.
A $1000 non-refundable deposit by paypal, cashier check or money order is required within 48 hours of auction listing close. No personal checks accepted.
The remainder is due within seven days by paypal, cashier check or money order. Transaction will be closed and camper may be picked up as soon as all funds are transferred.
This vehicle is being sold in as is condition. No warranty is implied, expressed or included.